Bravecto For Large Dogs 20-40kg (Blue)
Bravecto Chewable Tablets provide
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for 3 months
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick for 4 months
- Treatment and control of brown dog tick for 8 weeks
- Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis by controlling adult fleas
- Highly palatable so easy to administer
- Bravecto is effective against fipronil-resistant strains of fleas.
- Bravecto can be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
Bravecto provides effective control of pre-existing infestations of paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) within 24 hours. Bravecto provides effective control of fleas on dogs within 8 hours of administration, and subsequently maintains persistent efficacy against flea re-infestations for 3 months following administration. The flea life cycle can be broken by the rapid onset of action and the long-lasting efficacy against adult fleas on the dog. Newly emerged adult fleas on a dog are killed before viable eggs are produced. Bravecto can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Ixodes holocyclus ticks do not occur in Western Australia. In tick season daily searching for and removal of any ticks found is recommended.
Directions of Use: Precautions Bravecto should not be used in puppies less than 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2 kg.
Dosage: Bravecto is available in five sizes. The following table indicates the size of chewable tablet to be used according to the bodyweight of the dog (equivalent to 25-56 mg fluralaner/kg bodyweight):
**Within each weight range, a whole tablet must be used. For dogs weighing more than 56 kg, use a combination of two tablets that most closely matches the bodyweight.
In dogs older than 8 weeks, treatment every 8 weeks has been shown to be well tolerated. Administer Bravectoat or around the time of feeding.
Bravecto is readily consumed by most dogs when given by the owner. Bravecto can also be given with food or administered in the same way as other tablets. Bravecto chewable tablets can be used year round.