Frontline Plus for Dogs comes in
3-pipette packs and 6-pipette packs. For dogs larger than 60kg, pipettes of different volumes may be combined to provide a suitable dose.
Frontline Plus provides your dog with complete protection against fleas and powerful protection against ticks in the following ways:
Breaks the flea life cycle at every stage it kills all 4 stages including adult fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae, when applied monthly.
Controls Brown Dog ticks when applied monthly.
Controls Paralysis ticks when applied fortnightly.
- For use on puppies older than 8 weeks of age.
- Safe for use on breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches.
- Waterfast so it can be used on dogs that are shampooed between treatments. However, always ensure your dog is completely dry before applying Frontline Plus, and wait 48 hours before wetting your dog again.
- Treats and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Treats and controls biting lice.